24 HOURS - Around the clock in action
Where the highest concentration is carried out around the clock, the work chair must be perfectly constructed. The 24 HOURS, designed for 24 hours of use, is not only reliable and stable – it also adapts quickly and easily to the individual needs of its users. The ergonomically shaped backrest with a large angle of inclination and the flexible headrest relieve the entire neck and back area. The 6-armed chair base ensures absolute stability in any sitting position. Thanks to the use of robust components, enhanced mechanics and particularly durable upholstery fabrics, this model is suitable as a comfortable companion in multi-shift operations or positions with above-average stress.
- Thanks to the robust design, this model’s capacity is up to 150 kg and is suitable for 24 hour use thanks to maximum functionality and ergonomic comfort.
- The dimensions of the lush leather- upholstered seat are generously sized and thus ensure a very comfortable seated feeling.
- Knee-tilt reclining mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in various positions
- The inclination of the high backrest can be adjusted separately and can be locked in several positions.
- Headrest in height and tilt adjustable, leather cover.
- The practical armrests can be easily folded away when not in use.
- The 6-armed chair base made of polished aluminum guarantees optimum stability and safety at the workplace.
- Unbraked safety castors for carpeted floors
- This chair fulfills all safety-related requirements for the office and contract area in accorance with DIN EN 1335 part 2-3.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).