ASGON - The all-rounder in terms of design and seating comfort
Timeless, modern and functional - the office chair ASGON is impressive with its clever combination of functionality and classic-modern design. Even on longer working days, the model ensures optimum seating comfort thanks to its pleasant padding and breathable mesh backrest. The swivel chair ASGON adapts perfectly to the individual needs of its users. The best way to a healthy and painless back.
- The built-in synchronous mechanism is adjustable in various positions and offers a synchronous movement of the backrest and seat, enabling a customizable and ergonomic seating position.
- Timeless, modern and functional: With its classic design, the office chair fits in perfectly with any office concept.
- The ergonomic seat and headrest have a comfortable padding. The backrest is made of breathable mesh material which always ensures a pleasant air circulation.
- The swivel chair can be individually adjusted to the desired working height, by means of a gas lift. The chair base is made of polished aluminum, which is also used as a design element on the backrest.
- The 3D armrests create even more sitting comfort with pleasant soft pad supports, which can be in height, angle and length individually adjusted.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 119 - 129 cm; Width (total): 69 cm; Depth (total): 56 cm; Seat height: 43 - 53 cm; Seat width (usable): 46 cm; Seat depth (usable): 46 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 19 - 29 cm; Backrest height: 76 cm (headrest integrated); Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; castor size (for carpets included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).