ERGOSMOOTH - The eye-catcher with a retro design!
The ERGOSMOOTH is stylish, elegant and timeless! At first glance, due to its shape and stitching, it could have originated from a classic American automobile. Get those classic limousines feeling at your desk. The extravagant design is completed by the angular armrests, which offer an optimal contrast to the flowing forms of the office chair.
- High-quality reclining mechanism: resistance individually adjustable to bodyweight
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Easy-care faux leather cover
- Modern Designed Armrests
- High quality chrome steel base
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).