GAMEBREAKER SX 03 - Modern gaming chair in trendy design
In addition to the right hardware for computers, the correct gaming chair is a key component for every gamer! This modern gaming chair is cut like a sports seat from the automotive sector. It offers great lateral support due to the strongly pronounced side bolsters, the high backrest can be individually adjusted. You can quickly find the right setting to be able to sit fatigue-free and fully focused over an extended period. But the main feature is the backrest. The rear of the backrest, special designed plastic elements have been incorporated to underscore the unmistakable design of this extraordinary gaming chair. It almost seems like a kind of shield that strengthens your back in heated battles! The chair includes an additional cushion that can be used to support the lumbar vertebra.
- Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or seat tilt resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob located below the seat. The inclination of the backrest can be adjusted up to an angle of 180 °.
- The headrest is integrated in the backrest and provides sufficient support when reclining. An additional lumbar support cushion is supplied for more seating comfort.
- The high-quality faux leather cover is elaborately stitched with attention to detail. An absolute eye-catcher! In addition, the upholstery is very easy to maintain and is resistant to abrasion. This ensures a longer product life.
- The armrests can be adjusted horizontally and at an angle. This allows them to be individually adjusted to any seating position.
- The armrests as well as the base and frame are made of durable plastic. The material is very robust and easy to clean.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 129 - 139 cm; Width (overall): 72 cm; Depth (total): 63 cm; Seat height: 48 - 58 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 37/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 46 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 14 - 22 cm; Backrest height: 81 cm; Max. Load capacity: 120 kg; Castor size (for carpet floor included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 65 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height||48 - 58 cm|
|Seat width||37 cm|
|Seat depth||46 cm|
|Backrest height||81 cm|
|Armrest height||14 - 22 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||137.0 x 72.0 x 63.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|