HEAVY CHAIR: Heavy-duty chair for the highest demands
Looking for an executive chair that can take high stress - whether due to shift work or a husky stature? Look no further! The HEAVY CHAIR is robust and made to high manufacturing standards, suitable for tall individuals and loads up to 150kg. These luxury executive chair can be purchased exclusively at hjh OFFICE. The fabric upholstery of the office chair is easy to clean and durable. The opening angle of the synchronous mechanism can be adjusted in four stages, and together with the high backrest and comfortable luxurious upholstery, offers you an ergonomic and comfortable seat. You'll be sold by the well thought out details like the height-adjustable arm fitted with soft pad armrests, the ease of use with just one lever, or the extremely sturdy chromed steel base.
- Extra high backrest with integrated lumbar support
- High quality synchronous mechanism: Opening angle can be adjusted to four positions
- Lavish upholstery and padding for maximum comfort
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Durable, abrasion-resistant polyester cover, (80 000 evolutions)
- Continuous height adjustment of armrests - soft armrest padding
- Sturdy, chrome-plated steel base
- Maximum weight: 150 kg
- Twin castors with brakes for carpet floors
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).