IKAST BASE - The ideal office chair for working relaxed!
The modern swivel chair IKAST BASE satisfies at first glance with its simple elegance and classic design. The ergonomic details make this office chair stand out from others. For example, the depth of the padded lumbar support can be individually adjusted by simply turning it. The back cover made of breathable mesh in combination with the abrasion-resistant fabric cover of the seat surface ensures an optimal seating climate. Adjust and fix the tilt angle of the backrest to work in an upright position or lean back and enjoy the comfort!
- Ergonomically shaped backrest, lockable in an upright and lying position
- The integrated lumbar support can be adjusted in depth by simply turning it, thus additionally supporting the spinal area
- The backrest is completely covered with mesh. The mesh fabric ensures pleasant air circulation on the back even on hot days.
- High-quality 3D armrests can be adjusted in height, length and angle to suit your own needs.
- Pleasantly upholstered seat with fabric cover and adjustable seat depth
- The synchronous mechanism allows the seat and backrest to move synchronously in a defined ratio. The back is relieved and bad postures are corrected.
- Beautifully designed chair base made of sturdy plastic, black
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).