NET STAR - Flowing form and elegant colours
Mesh fabric is trendy, and rightly so! A mesh cover ensures ample air circulation and affords unparalleled comfort. Our NET STAR flaunts a classic office chair design. The high backrest tapers somewhat near seat, creating an ergonomic shape reminiscent of a human silhouette. The trendy colour combinations of the NET STAR enliven every office space and harmonise with nearly every interior design.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Ergonomically-shaped, breathable mesh backrest
- Designer armrest (partially chrome)
- Elegant chrome-plated steel base
- Two-coloured seat (not applicable to black model)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||Armrests included|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height adjustable||48 - 58 cm|
|Seat height||48 cm|
|Seat height to||58 cm|
|Seat width||44 cm|
|Seat depth||44 cm|
|Backrest height||52 cm|
|Armrest height||19 cm|
|Capacity to||90 kg|
|Body height range||140 - 175 cm|
|Body height||140 cm|
|Body height to||175 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||110 x 54 x 44 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|