PARIBA IV - Simple elegance for the office and home
The executive chair PARIBA IV embodies pure elegance and the highest quality standards. Fine lines, carefully crafted stitching and chrome emphasize the high-quality look. Strong armrests relieve strain on the shoulders and the lockable Kniematic tilt mechanism ensures maximum ergonomics. The generously dimensioned seating area offers ample space for your well-being. Sit back and enjoy the luxurious comfort of this timeless classic!
- Backrest and seat in genuine leather upholstery attractively stiched
- Beautiful and particularly solid armrests, aluminium chrome-plated
- The spacious seat is particularly comfortable and with an adjustable seat also for higher settings
- Kniematic tilt mechanism, tilt resistance individually adjustable to the body weight, inclination lockable in 4 positions
- Particularly elegant and sturdy chair base made of chrome-plated aluminum, also the cover of the multifunctional castors is chrome-plated
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.