High quality chair with excellent sitting comfort!
This office chair combines comfort with quality craftsmanship. Suitable for commercial and home use for those who want the best for their backs.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Ergonomically shaped backrest height adjustable in 5 positions
- Comfortable thick upholstered seat
- Durable, abrasion-resistant polyester cover, (80 000 evolutions)
- Lockable Syncro-Relax-Mechanism adjustable in 5 positions
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions aluminium silver i.e. chrome stem
- Designer aluminum base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- Tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland according to DIN EN 1335
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height||46 - 59 cm|
|Seat width||47 cm|
|Seat depth||45 cm|
|Backrest height||59 - 67 cm|
|Armrest height||18 - 26 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 200 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||126.0 x 60.0 x 45.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|
Jorgen P. Nielsen on 03.05.2018 regarding PRO-TEC 200 - Professional Office Chair Blue:
Good chair for a reasonable price.