PRO-TEC 300: Robust professional office chair for non-stop use
This office chair combines comfort with quality craftsmanship. Suitable for commercial and home use for those who want the best for their backs.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Comfortable thick upholstered seat
- Durable, abrasion-resistant polyester cover, (80 000 evolutions)
- Extra high back
- 3-position lockable Syncro relax mechanism
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions
- 4-position adjustable seat depth
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height||43 - 59 cm|
|Seat width||47 cm|
|Seat depth||47 - 53 cm|
|Backrest height||66 cm|
|Armrest height||18 - 25 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 200 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||125 x 57 x 53 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|