PRO-TEC 400: Robust professional office chair for non-stop use
This office chair combines comfort with high quality workmanship.Suitable for daily commercial use but also for home users who want to do something good for their backs. In addition, this office chair is suitable for very tall people. The individual settings of the seat-, backrest height and headrest offers those, who are as tall as 220cm, optimal ergonomical seating.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Comfortable thick upholstered seat
- Durable, abrasion-resistant polyester cover, (80 000 evolutions)
- Lockable Syncro-Relax-Mechanism adjustable in 5 positions
- Ergonomic backrest
- Height adjustable backrest and seat depth for optimum fit according to size
- Adjustable height and tilt with a fold-down headrest
- Seat tilt adjustment allows for correct ergonomic seating
- Width and angle adjustable armrests with soft pads
- Adjustable to individual bodyweight through hand crank mechanism
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
on 02.03.2018 regarding PRO-TEC 400 - Professional Office Chair Blue:
Beim Zurückkippen sollte der Lendenwirbelbereich sich anpassen.
Ansonsten perfekt für Menschen >180