PRO-TEC 700: Robust professional office chair for non-stop use
The PRO-TEC 700 great comfort and an exceptionally attractive design will impress you. The visually delicate-looking back with adjustable lumbar support merges into a steel construction, which is used to attach to the seat. A contrast that’s innovative! This office chair is fully equipped in terms of technology. The Synchrone-mechanism can be adjusted to the user's body weight, the 4D-Armrests can be adjusted in length, height, depth, width and angle. The comfortable seat is equipped with a depth adjustment. The Chair can be individually adapted to suit your personal needs and thus becomes a loyal companion in the Office. Its extravagant shape and friendly colors lets it fit perfectly in either your home or office.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Durable, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Ergonomically designed, high backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support in various steps
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight
- 4D armrests with softpad cover: vertically and horizontally adjustable, width and angle also adjustable
- Seat depth adjustable up to 9 steps
- High quality chrome steel base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).