PRO-TEC XXL - A heavy duty chair with the best equipment and construction
Corpulent individuals want to sit comfortably and ergonomically as well. The PRO-TEC XXL office chair is ideally suited for more corpulent individuals weighing up to 150 kg. The workmanship is excellent, it is sturdy, and can be adjusted in a number of ways: The seat can be easily adjusted in depth and inclination. In addition, the seat width can be individually configured using the adjustable armrests. The armrests themselves are provided with a comfortable pad and can be adjusted in height and length. The robust synchronous mechanism can be set at multiple positions and set according to body weight with the rotary knob. In this way, the PRO-TEC XXL can be precisely adjusted in a few simple steps.
Think big: The ample, firm padding provides maximum seating comfort. Add to that the rub-resistant material that resists even intense strain. The backrest has an extra wide headrest and built-in lumbar support for healthy sitting. The ergonomic features combined with the high quality workmanship prevent premature fatigue of people and equipment.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Extra padded seat and backrest
- Easy-care, durable genuine leather cover
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 4 positions
- Ergonomic backrest with lumbar support
- Configurable seat depth, seat angle, and seat width allow proper ergonomic sitting
- Extra wide headrest, integrated in the backrest
- 3D armrests: 7-position height adjustment possible, in addition to adjustment of the length and width, with medium-hard soft pads
- High-quality workmanship - stable and robust
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- Adjustable to individual bodyweight through hand crank mechanism
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.