PROMOTER II - The super cool gamer armchair!
The stylish swivel chair PROMOTER II makes the heart of every gamer beat faster. Padded sidewalls on the seat and back give support and provide a comfortable sitting feeling like in a sports car. A very special eye-catcher are of course the provocative bull horns on the high backrest. The robust plastic armrests can be adjusted in height, width, depth and even at angles. In addition to the thick upholstery, the soft fabric cover and the integrated headrest, two additional cushions for the head and lower back ensure optimum comfort. PROMOTER II - Gaming non-stop.
- Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or seat tilt resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob located below the seat. The inclination of the backrest can be adjusted up to an angle of 180 °.
- The headrest is integrated into the backrest and provides sufficient support when leaning back. An additional headrest cushion is included for those who prefer the headrest a bit softer. Also included is yet a second cushion, which can be used as a lumbar support.
- 5-fold height-adjustable armrests made of sturdy plastic, additionally adjustable in width, depth and angle.
- Comfortable upholstery and robust fabric cover with stylish decorative seams
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.