ERGO SYDNEY - Reach a new level of excellence
- Comfortable high-backed swivel chair with comfort mechanism
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 4 positions
- Spacious, moulded backrest variable height adjustment
- Lumbar support seat: inclination of front and rear sections of seat help support the pelvic area for an ergonomical seating position
- Includes height adjustable U2 armrest
- High-quality microfiber cover
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Ideal for daily office use
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height||42 - 55 cm|
|Seat width||45 cm|
|Seat depth||44 cm|
|Backrest height||60 - 67 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||122 x 55 x 44 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|