Professional Executive Chair - Excellent in design and technology
The popular PORTO MAX HIGH is now available in leather! The high-quality professional office chair offers many great features. It offers an adjustable lumbar support which over longer periods provides the necessary support, thus enabling a comfortable sitting posture. The backrest and seat are leather. Height adjustable armrests and headrest are included. Especially the combination of the structured leather finish and aluminum makes this an absolute eye-catcher at the office. The higher backrest of the PORTO MAX HIGH is particularly suitable for taller persons up to 1,95m.
- Synchronous mechanism (lockable in 4-ways)
- Adjustable lumbar arch support
- Backrest and seat upholstered in leather
- Seat depth adjustment from 44-49 cm
- Seat cover made of durable fabric
- 3-way adjustable armrests: in height, horizontally and radially (9 positions)
- Continuous headrest adjustment, custom adjustable in height and inclination
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- Tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland according to DIN EN 1335 - certificate No. 50243895
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office business according to DIN EN 1335 part 1-3
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Cover||Seat and back rest: leather, External parts: 100% polyurethane|
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height adjustable||46 - 58 cm|
|Seat width||49 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||44 - 49 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||55 cm|
|Headrest height adjustable||16 - 29 cm|
|Armrest height adjustable||15 - 23 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||113 x 59 x 49 cm|
|Smart Premium Collection||OK|
|Daily use||8 hours|