RESISTIO - The irresistibly comfortable office chair, perfect for tall individuals!
Especially tall individuals often look in vain for ergonomic swivel chairs with the right adjustment options at a fair price – the RESISTIO offers all this. When designing this innovative professional office chair, emphasis was placed on flexible adjustment options. Thus, the pleasantly rounded headrest is adjustable not only in height, but also in inclination and depth. If desired, it can be removed quickly and easily. The ingenious shape of the backrest allows an unprecedented freedom of movement in the shoulder area and still supports the lumbar vertebrae optimally. Multi-lockable synchronous mechanism, 4D armrests, seat depth and seat tilt adjustment – there are no wishes left unfulfilled.
- Flexible headrest: adjustable in height, inclination and depth in 14 steps. If desired, it can be removed at any time and the resulting opening can be concealed with an included cover
- Ergonomically designed, high backrest
- If desired, the seat can be tilted slightly forward or locked in a horizontal position
- Thick and very comfortable upholstery made of soft and abrasion resistant fabric
- 3D armrests with softpad support: height, angle and depth adjustable
- The entire armrests are adjustable in width for optimal adaptation to the user and workplace
- Seat depth adjustable
- Synchronous mechanism individually adjustable to the body weight and lockable in 3 stages
- Modern and sturdy polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).