SKAVE 200: High-tech office chair with ergonomic focus!
The ergonomic chair SKAVE 200 has everything you would expect from a quality office chair: first-class engineering, meticulous workmanship and quality materials that guarantee a long life. Its ergonomic features satisfy the demands of daily office use for up to approx. 8 hours. Accessible adjustment features allow the SKAVE 200 to be easily positioned. People who spend many hours at the desk can appreciate this high level of active seat support. Seat and back move in sync with each other - in 5 adjustable levels. In addition seat depth and tilt adjustment and ergonomically formed seat with knee roll allow optimum seating comfort. The extremely durable fabric is designed with a very high abrasion resistance: With a rating of over 100000 rubs, making it suitable for continuous intensive use. We recommend the SKAVE 200 because of the ergonomic yet timeless design and rugged quality all at a sensationally good price. All features at a glance:
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Synchronous mechanism with a wide range tilt adjustment, lockable in 5 positions
- Ergonomic seat with high quality fabric
- Stepless seat tilt
- 7-position adjustable seat depth
- 4D armrests with softpad cover: vertically and horizontally adjustable, width and angle also adjustable
- Ergonomically shaped backrest supports the lower back and can be fixed at 5 different heights
- Fabric is extremely robust and resistant to dirt
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- Approved by TÜV Süd
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This article is delivered unassembled.
The assembly is carried out in just a few easy steps by the customer.
In the case of gas springs, foot rests, etc., no assembly is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||Height-adjustable softpad armrests included|
|Castors information||11 mm x 60 mm for carpet floors included|
|Seat height adjustable||48 - 58 cm|
|Seat height||48 cm|
|Seat height to||58 cm|
|Seat width||50 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||50 - 55 cm|
|Seat depth||50 cm|
|Seat depth to||55 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||60 - 65 cm|
|Backrest height||60 cm|
|Back to||65 cm|
|Armrest height adjustable||18 - 24 cm|
|Armrest height||18 cm|
|Arm to||24 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 195 cm|
|Body height||160 cm|
|Body height to||195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||123.0 x 60.0 x 55.0 cm|
|Smart Premium Collection||OK|
|Daily use||8 hours|