SPEED CHAIR F2 - Executive chair with a sporty seat, at a low starting price!
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism (LGA tested)
- Black textile leather and coloured microfiber, elaborately stitched with double seams
- Posture curved backrest with built-in headrest for optimal support and comfort
- Comfortable contoured seat with extra padding
- Includes wing armrest F2
- Knee-tilt reclining mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in various positions
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and meets with all safety-related conditions
- Chrome steel base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Colour||Black / Grey|
|Armrest information||Armrests included|
|Castors information||10 mm x 50 mm castors for carpeted floors (included)|
|Seat height adjustable||41 - 50 cm|
|Seat height||41 cm|
|Seat height to||50 cm|
|Seat width||55 cm|
|Seat depth||50 cm|
|Backrest height||72 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 185 cm|
|Body height||160 cm|
|Body height to||185 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||122 x 65 x 50 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|