TOP WORK 20 - workhorse with high quality materials!
Thanks to the ergonomically shaped saddle, this stool supports the correct seating position and promotes better posture. The spine is additionally supported by the adjustable and anatomically shaped backrest-which helps to prevent long-term back pain or disc problems. In addition, this chair meets the highest standards in quality and workmanship. The imitation leather-like material of this model is extraordinary. It has an abrasion resistance of 500,000 scouring tours (Martindale) and can be used even for continuous operations, for example, control stations or operational centers. It is equipped with all necessary adjustment features. Thus, the seat position can be perfectly adapted to its user. The ideal companion for practice, workshop or laboratory.
- The material used is of the highest quality. It can withstand 500,000 scrubbing tours (Martindale) and can be used even for continuous operations, for example, control stations or operational centers.
- The ergonomic backrest is height adjustable. The seat can be inclined, ensuring a comfortable and healthy sitting position.
- The designer-aluminum base is equipped with castors, making the stool flexible according to your individual needs at the workplace. Of course, the seat height can also be adjusted.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 105 cm; width (total): 36 cm; Depth (total): 40 cm; Seat height: 47-67 cm; Seat width (usable/complete): 35/36 cm; sitting depth (usable): 31 cm; height: 30-38 cm; Maximum load capacity: 110 kg; Castor size (for carpeted floors): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with pressure-activated castor wheels. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height||47 - 67 cm|
|Seat width||35 cm|
|Seat depth||31 cm|
|Backrest height||30 - 38 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||105.0 x 36.0 x 40.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|