Saddle stool TOP WORK 21 - small but powerful!
The compact saddle stool TOP WORK 21 ideally combines ergonomics, comfort and suitability for daily use. Thanks to the slim overall dimensions and low weight, the comfortable work chair is easy to transport, can be stowed away in a space-saving manner and is ready when needed. The upholstered saddle seat is adjustable in height and inclination and supports upright posture when seated. The carefully stitched seams and polished chair base made of robust aluminum make the swivel particularly attractive.
- Ergonomic work chair with corrective posture-promoting saddle seat
- The specially shaped seat takes consideration of your back and supports an upright posture
- High quality, easy-care faux leather cover with elegant stitching
- Seat height and inclination are individually adjustable
- Narrow and particularly stable chair base made of polished aluminum
- Fitted with pressure-activated castor wheels. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).