TRITON 300 - the comfortable executive chair in an original design
The TRITON 300 combines the latest high-tech features and ergonomic design.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- High quality upholstery faux leather
- Pure seating comfort: optimal posture through ergonomically shaped, thick padding
- Finely designed, stitched seams
- Head and neckrest padding to relieve the neck muscles
- Adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Classy designer armrests with faux leather padding
- Knee-tilt reclining mechanism to lean back and relax. Stimulates blood circulation and relieves the thigh muscles.
- Stable polyamide base (titanium) with black synthetic cover
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||Armrests included|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height adjustable||50 - 60 cm|
|Seat height||50 cm|
|Seat height to||60 cm|
|Seat width||52 cm|
|Seat depth||52 cm|
|Backrest height||73 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 190 cm|
|Body height||150 cm|
|Body height to||190 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||133 x 62 x 52 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|