XXL ELITE - Strong in appearance and function
The XXL ELITE is a high-quality executive armchair in XXL format, which makes seating a real pleasure with its appealing design, maximum load capacity and exceptional comfort. The high-quality upholstery attractive with its multi-layered construction - it also supports your back in the right places, thus ensuring that you can work relaxed and concentrated at any time. The seating comfort is underlined by the integrated headrest, which can be individually adjusted in height. Whether in the office at home or at work - with the XXL ELITE you set the tone.
- High-quality components have been used for this model to ensure maximum comfort even under higher loads. The dimensions of the chair are generously sized ensuring a very comfortable sitting experience.
- Upholstery made of high quality faux leather; Side elements made of breathable mesh
- The seat and backrest are made of comfortable, multi-layered upholstery that forms perfectly to the body and ensures a particularly soft feeling when seated.
- The integrated headrest can be adjusted in height by a raster mechanics.
- Extravagant designed armrests with stylish chrome applications and lush upholstery
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Elegant and stable plastic chair base, chrome-plated
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).