XXL G 300: Heavy-duty chair for the highest demands
Often, tall and heavy-set individuals find it difficult to obtain the right office chair; most chairs are simply not tailored to their requirements. If you're sizeable and tall or carrying a few extra pounds, don't despair! Our XXL G 300 is just for you. It offers ample space without compromising on comfort and quality materials. Indeed, the luxuriant padding enables you to sit comfortably for hours on end, and the ergonomically shaped backrest supports proper posture. Moreover, integrated lumbar support ensures that you feel relaxed and fit after a long day at work. Not only the technical specifications of our XXL G 300 are convincing, however. The classy, padded armrests are just one of the aesthetic aspects that make this chair something special.
- Knee-tilt reclining mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in various positions
- Lavish upholstery and padding for maximum comfort
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- High, ergonomically padded backrest
- High-quality, easy-care faux leather cover
- Faux leather armrests with softpad cover
- Sturdy, chrome-plated steel base
- Maximum weight: 150 kg
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.