XXL GRAND 100 - A real powerhouse
The XXL GRAND 100 is the ideal choice for everyone who places a high value on comfort. The heavy-duty chair is suitable for body weights up to 180 kg and, with its particularly stable and high-quality components, sets new standards in terms of comfort and stability. The generous dimensions, ergonomic padding and reinforced mechanical elements make this chair a good choice for large and heavy users. The particularly durable materials also increase the service life of the swivel chair. In addition to a lockable tilt mechanism, the headrest, integrated in the backrest, has a separate tilt function that flexibly follows every movement of your upper body and supports the neck area. Make your day-to-day work easier with the XXL GRAND 100 and experience ultimate seating comfort with more exercise and health at work.
- Specially designed XXL swivel chair suitable for body weights up to 180 kg
- High-quality components have been used for this model to ensure maximum comfort even under higher loads. The dimensions of the chair are generously sized ensuring a very comfortable sitting experience.
- Intricate quilted seams and high-quality faux leather upholstery underline the noble design.
- The connected headrest adapts flexibly to any movement with the integrated tilt function and supports the neck area
- The seat and backrest are made of comfortable, multi-layered upholstery that forms perfectly to the body and ensures a particularly soft feeling when seated.
- Stylish designer armrests with faux leather cover
- High-quality reclining mechanism: resistance individually adjustable to bodyweight
- Frame and chair base made of robust steel with a satin finish
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).