ZENIT COMFORT - Classic and functional model
Ergonomic, comfort and durability are highly valued by ZENIT COMFORT. An all-round office chair that fits into any office space – is suitable for commercial and home use for those who want high-quality. Due to its ergonomic features, it satisfies the demands of daily office use for up to approx. 8 hours. This office chair has placed much emphasis on correct ergonomic seating. The ZENIT COMFORT adapts to the movements and the body shape of the user. It is equipped with a synchronous mechanism, which allows you to adjust the seat inclination and backrest independently. A contoured backrest for active lumbar support trains your back muscles while seated. Tension in the back is prevented because dynamic sitting positions stimulate the muscles for activity and relieves the spinal discs, ensuring an upright and back-friendly position. The extra thick seat padding and comfortable firm backrest allows maximum seating ease. With a rating of over 30, 000 rubs, this is a high quality and extremely durable velour fabric. Through its sleek and classic elegance, and a selection of coordinating colours, the office chair ZENIT COMFORT can be used in virtually every office.
- Is suitable for commercial use and for those who want high-quality.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- New synchronous mechanism allows you to adjust the seat tilt and backrest separately to various positions.
- Ergonomic backrest, variable height adjustment
- Ergonomic spinal disc seat for optimum support in the pelvic area
- Pure seating comfort: optimal posture through ergonomically shaped, thick padding
- 3-way adjustable armrests: radial, vertical and height (nine positions)
- Stylish polished aluminum base
- Multi-functional castors (unlocked brakes)
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.