ASPEN WHITE - Professional Office Chair
- Self-repairing mesh of backrest
- Synchronous mechanism (lockable in 4-ways)
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Designer polished aluminium base
ASPEN WHITE - Professional office chair with an innovative backrest cover
The ASPEN WHITE leaves nothing to be desired. Its timeless, clear design offers not only a high-quality workmanship and numerous adjustment possibilities, but also offers great seating comfort. The highlight of this office chair is the backrest covering. This is a new type of material that even small damages, i.e. those caused by a careless movement with a pointed object, is undamaged. The damage can be removed almost without a trace by rubbing your finger over the area and the chair looks like new.
- Innovative Synchro- Mechanism - The mechanics of this office chair function like a Bowden cable, and automatically adjusts itself to the user's weight. There are deliberately no large and bulky adjustment levers. Everything is easily adjustable with just the use of small levers.
- The new fabric used for covering the backrest, forgives even small accidents or holes caused e.g. by a pencil. The damage can be removed almost without a trace by rubbing your finger over the area. A real novelty on the market!
- The seat depth can be individually adapted to the user. The handle under the seat, adjusts the seat cushion depth, providing better sitting comfort.
- The armrests are variably height adjustable and are optically kept in a simple white. A terrific contrast is the polished aluminum base. The combination of simple white and noble aluminum guarantees its sleek balanced design.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 96 - 106 cm; Width (overall): 63 cm; Depth (total): 55 cm; Seat height: 45 - 55 cm; Seat width (usable): 47 cm; Seat depth (usable): 42 - 45 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 15 - 23 cm; Backrest height: 51 cm; Max.weight: 120 kg; Castor size ( for carpet floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 65 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.