AVIDA - Home Office Chair
- Home Office office chair with large seat
- Reclining mechanism
- Robust Fabric Cover
- Designer padded armrests
AVIDA - Trendy office chair in a variety of colours
You want more variety? No problem – with our AVIDA more colour and life is added to your Office. Young and dynamic space concepts can easily be accomplished with the variety of colours offered by this trendy office chair. And of course it is also comfortable! The black contrasting sides of the cushions and the alignment of elegant chrome are especially pleasing. Due to its compact shape and the low back rest this swivel chair is not only suitable for smaller people, but teenagers, up to 1, 70 m height, also find it comfortable.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- High-quality reclining mechanism: resistance individually adjustable to bodyweight
- Large Seat
- Sides with black contrasting colour.
- Upholstered Armrests (not adjustable)
- High quality chrome steel base
- Modern two-toned castors
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.