CHESTER W - Home Office Chair
- Ergonomic home office chair
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Material mix of fabric and mesh
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Comfortable, padded seat
CHESTER W - Your best friend in the home office
The CHESTER W represents the ideal combination of comfort and design. S-shaped and covered with breathable mesh, the backrest, with its super robust plastic frame, moulds to your back and waist, offering just the right amount of support. A lockable rocker mechanism for relaxed reclining is a standard feature of the CHESTER W.
- Ergonomically-shaped, breathable mesh backrest
- Thick and particularly comfortable seat upholstery with a cover made of soft, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Tilt mechanism, tension individually adjustable according to body weight
- High quality chrome steel base
- Self-breaking double-safety wheels
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.