CITY 20 - Home Office Chair
- Seat and backrest ergonomically designed
- Variable seat and backrest height adjustment
- Backrest inclination adjustable
- Thick padding
- Home-Office chair at a discount price
Office chair CITY 20: The best price from our assortment!
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Ergonomically designed moulded seat and backrest
- Permanent mechanism, backrest angle lockable in various positions
- Height-adjustable backrest
- Thick padded seat with rounded front edge seat
- Stylish round armrests, easily removable
- The height is appropriate for children and adolescents starting from 10 years old
- Stylish and sturdy black synthetic base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Daily use||4 hours|
|Seat height in cm||43 - 54|
|Backrest height in cm||42 - 53|
|Height in cm||107|
|Mechanism||permanent contact mechanism|
|Seat depth in cm||44|
|Body height in cm||150 - 185|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) in cm||107 x 57 x 44|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|