CORVENT - Professional Office Chair
- Unique design with a touch of retro
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Designer aluminum base
CORVENT - To the point with a unique design
Whether in the office or at home, our designer piece among the office chairs not only offers comfort and optimal seating, it is also perfect for taller persons up to 190 cm without being too pronounced in its dimensions. This office chair has been optimized for maximum comfort. The backrest is upholstered with an airy mesh, while the seat surface is upholstered with a particularly abrasion-resistant material. The synchronous mechanism can be set and adjusted to your body weight. A noticeable designer chair!
- Unique design with a touch of retro: The oval-shaped backrest features a resilient mesh surface, that creates a light and airy look and guarantees sitting comfort even on warmer days. In combination with the high-quality seat upholstery, long and comfortable seating is ensured.
- The synchronous mechanism combines the inclination of the backrest with the inclination of the seat. The function supports the body in every sitting position and allows ergonomic seating comfort.
- The 3D armrests with integrated soft pad support can be adjusted in height, angle and width adapting individually to your wishes.
- The contact pressure of the backrest can be adjusted individually to your body. Therefore, the back is well supported and stabilized.
- The [name] attains stability through its attractive and solid aluminum base. An excellent contrast to the unusual design.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 95 - 105 cm; Width (total): 72 cm; Depth (total): 56 cm; Seat height: 44 - 54 cm; Seat width (usable): 52 cm; Seat depth (usable): 46 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 17 - 27 cm; Backrest height: 51 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Castor size (for carpet included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.