KID MOVE GREY - A child's chair that grows with them for great learning fun!
School children often spend many hours on rigid, far from ergonomic chairs at school. To prevent back problems from an early age, it is therefore important to use an ergonomic and comfortable childrens swivel chair at home. After all, the children often sit for several hours at home doing homework at their desk or on the computer.
The KID MOVE GREY specifically prevents sitting in a crooked position, avoiding in that way postural damage, and also grows with your child. The backrest can be easily adjusted in height via a hand wheel and automatically adjusts the seat depth. A unique measuring scale (120 to 170 cm) makes it easy to adjust the seat to the height of your child. The ergonomically shaped backrest is moulded in a lightweight, breathable, easy-care mesh fabric. The special shape supports the childs lower lumbar region for healthier sitting. The seat is comfortably upholstered and is also covered in a mesh fabric. The compression braked safety casters prevent the chair from slipping under load. The entire chair is sturdily built and superbly finished.
The KID MOVE GREY makes learning, painting or playing on the computer fun!
- Easy to adjust swivel chair that grows with your child: adjusted the chair to the childs height from 120 cm to 170 cm using a handwheel
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Thick seat padding: comfortable, spacious seat
- Height adjustable backrest, with automatic adjustment of seat depth
- 3D mesh fabric, durable and stain resistant
- Backrest with integrated lumbar support
- A wide well formed stable steel chrome base (for stability of the chair)
- Base and frame in grey
- Suitable for children over 5 years old (120 cm)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).