MANERA – more than just an executive chair
The MANERA not only has a sporty design, but also in terms of comfort the executive armchair has a lot to offer. Lavishly padded and with a durable cover made of faux leather you experience optimum seating comfort. Padded armrests, as well as a high backrest with integrated headrest guarantee you an additional comfort bonus even over many hours. Make your workday as comfortable as possible with the MANERA.
- The durable faux leather cover is eelaborately stitched, extremely easy to maintain and especially abrasion-resistant-for a long service life. Colour-contrasted stitching also give the model a sporty character.
- Tilt Mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the user by means of a knob.
- The integrated headrest ensures sufficient relaxation of the shoulder and neck muscles. The ergonomically shaped back and seat with stabilizing side bolsters also provides extra support and great seating comfort.
- The upholstered armrests and chair base are made of durable plastic. The material is very robust and easy to clean.
- Dimensions: height (total): 124 cm; Width (total): 70 cm; Depth (total): 56 cm; Seat height: 47 - 56 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 48/58 cm; Seat depth (usable): 46 cm; Backrest height: 68 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 21 cm; Base diameter: 70 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Wheel diameter: 50 mm; Pin diameter: 11 mm. * All dimensions in unloaded condition.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).