OPEN ART 2010 - top product at a discount price
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism (LGA tested)
- Multi-functional headrest, individual height and angle adjustment
- Mesh backrest with built-in Body-Balance-Tec ® hinge and height adjustable lumbar support
- Comfortable contoured seat
- Syncro-Relax-Mechanism with extra wide opening angle can be locked into the front position
- Designer black polyamide base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
- Includes height adjustable "T2 (OPA)" armrests , with soft padding, width adjustable, Aluminium silver / chrome stem
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and meets with all safety-related conditions
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Armrest information||with armrests (height-adjustable)|
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height adjustable||43 - 52 cm|
|Seat height||43 cm|
|Seat height to||52 cm|
|Seat width||48 cm|
|Seat depth||50 cm|
|Backrest height||55 cm|
|Headrest height adjustable||20 - 28 cm|
|Headrest height||20 cm|
|Headrest to||28 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 185 cm|
|Body height||150 cm|
|Body height to||185 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||107 x 58 x 50 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|