POINT 80 - top product at a discount price
The POINT 80 office swivel chair with its classic good looks and ergonomic design is a valuable companion throughout your workday. The contour-shaped backrest makes it possible to sit in an upright position at any time, and the height and tilt can be continuously adjusted separately. Another highlight is the contoured seat. The upwardly curved pelvic support puts you in an anatomically correct pelvic posture, naturally forming an "S" shape. You'll sit in a healthy and relaxed position.
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- Largencontoured seat with pelvic support
- Comfortable and robust permanent contact mechanism (adjustable in various positions)
- Attractive and stable black polyamide base
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and complies with all security-relevant conditions for the office and commercial use.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).