PONTERA II - Modern office chair with a classic Look
The PONTERA II has timeless elegance, high-quality materials and a flawless finish. The abrasion-resistant cover is taut and has special stitching on the backrest, making this model particularly attractive. The combination of black faux leather and chrome-plated armrests completes the harmonious overall appearance. The armrest height can be individually adjusted.
- Tilt Mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the user by means of a knob.
- The high-quality, faux leather upholstery is elaborately stitched to the back rest with great attention to detail. The cover is easy to clean, resistant to abrasion.
- The armrests can be adjusted in height, length and angle. They are kept in a simple black design. The chrome application underneath, offers a fine contrast. The combination of black and chrome makes this model particularly attractive at your desk.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
- Dimensions: Height (overall): 98 - 110 cm; Width (overall): 59 cm; Depth (total): 55 cm; Seat height: 46 - 58 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 49/50 cm; Seat depth (usable): 43 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 19 - 27 cm; Backrest height: 52 cm; Max. Load capacity: 120 kg; castor size (for carpeted floors included): pin diameter 11 mm, castor diameter 65 mm
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|
|Seat height adjustable||46 - 58 cm|
|Seat width||49 cm|
|Seat depth adjustable||43 cm|
|Backrest height adjustable||52 cm|
|Armrest height adjustable||19 - 27 cm|
|Capacity to||120 kg|
|Body height range||160 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||98.0 - 110.0 x 59.0 x 55.0 cm|
|Daily use||4 hours|