RACER 400 - A day at the races in the office
Get the feel of a race day—directly in your office. The RACER 400 has its name for a good reason. The design is modelled after a real sport seat, just like you know them from race cars. Of course, more emphasis was placed on ergonomic sitting and comfortable cushioning than in the real thing. no need to cut back in any way in terms of lateral support and 'ride'. On top of that, this model will be a real eye-catcher in your office or behind your desk at home. The standard features include stepless seat height adjustment and a tilt mechanism for getting your work done in comfort. Of course, this executive chair is equipped with padded armrests that can also be easily folded up and away, if necessary. A playful little detail to mention is the casters in racing-style that complete the racing look of this swivel chair.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
- Thick upholstered seat and backrest, decorative stitching
- Sturdy curved armrests with soft pads for support can be lifted up
- Synthetic designer base
- Fitted with weight-activated racing castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
Paul Cheadle on 26.02.2018 regarding RACER 400 - Gaming chair Black / Silver:
The wife nagged me about poor posture and me heading towards a bad back whilst playing on the airplane simulator. 'Why don't you look for a nice chair' so I did. Searched around on the internet and came across this superb chair. As well as being comfy and with good support it is also kind to the carpet especially with the carpet friendly castors. Has a wow factor and would thoroughly recommend.