RAYCER PRO IV - Elegant office chair with a bucket seat design
Our RACER PRO III combines that racing feeling with sports car materials and fresh colored combinations that fit in professional or home offices. The sleek designed bucket seat offers support in all the right places, but also allows you to recline to a comfortable and relaxing position. Upholstered with the latest, extremely robust fabric, that still remains pleasantly soft and comfortable. Our RACER PRO III becomes your loyal companion!
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- High backrest with quilted seam stitching
- Stylish armrests
- Silver coloured plastic chair base with anti-slip surface areas
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
Chris on 12.02.2018 regarding RAYCER PRO IV - Gaming chair Black / Grey / Beige:
Overall this chair is comfortable and form fitting. I'm about 30 KGs under the weight limit and I don't feel like it pinches anywhere in particular. It helps to keep my back straight and spine aligned when sitting for long periods. The only trouble is the arm-rests are too high in proportion to the lowest point of the seat cushion - I often have to drop my elbows and not use the arm-rests to obtain optimum seating position - i.e. 90 degree angle at elbows when reaching for mouse or keyboard.