The SPIELBERG III racing seat for ambitious gamers
The ideal companion for ambitious gamers. Because a high end PC is not the only thing needed for optimal hardware, but also the right chair. Therefore, modern Gaming chairs are carved like a automotive sports seat.It privides lateral support through the strongly pronounced side bolsters and the high backrest can be individually in inclined. You can quickly make the optimal adjustments inorder to sit, for longer periods of time, without fatigue and fully concentrated. Two additional pillows are provided, which can be quickly fastened to the Chair by flexible elastic bands. One serves as a pillow, the other to support the lumbar region
- High-quality office chair with integrated steel frame
- Thick upholstered foam for maximum comfort
- Rubber straps underneath the seat provide extra support (as with real racing car seats!)
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Backrest with integrated headrest
- Backrest reclines 180° and can be fixed in various positions
- Reclining mechanism (adjustable to individual bodyweight)
- Comfortably wide Seat and backrest well suited for larger persons
- Height adjustable armrests with soft pad covers
- Accessories included: headrest padding and lumbar cushion for additional comfort
- Durable, black metal base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).