TOP WORK 77 Counter Chair: Ergonomics at altitude!
The TOP WORK 77 is a professional counter and work chair that meets the demands of any workday. The chair is fitted with a high-quality synchronous mechanism that can be fixed in four different positions. The abrasion-resistant seat cover and breathable mesh backrest provide comfort on hot days or over extended periods of work. Moreover, the armests can be vertically and horizontally adjusted and feature additional width and angle adjustability. The wide, polished aluminium base accounts for a high level of stability, which is compounded by the slip-resistant floor glides. These, however, can be replaced by castor wheels. The ring footrest can be optimised to user height and contributes to ergonomic posture. This professional-class counter chair is designed to endure the rigours of the workplace, be it a trade fair, a reception or a classic office space. It is suited to universal use for work requiring flexibility and ergonomic seating.
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 4 positions
- Ergonomic backrest with integrated lumbar support
- Seat in abrasion-resistant fabric, backrest in breathable mesh
- 4D armrests with softpad cover: vertically and horizontally adjustable, width and angle also adjustable
- Comfortable, height-adjustable foot ring
- Polished aluminium base
- Floor glides ensure stability
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.