TOP WORK 78 Counter Chair: Ergonomics at altitude!
The TOP WORK 78 counter chair is a professional counter and cash desk chair that will prove itself in any demanding work environment! To this end, the chair is equipped with a high quality synchronous mechanism that can be adjusted to four positions using the lateral rotary knob. The highly abrasion-resistant cover made of breathable mesh fabric provides comfortable ventilation—even with prolonged sitting or on hot days. In addition, the armrests can be adjusted according to the angle, breadth, length, and height. The ergonomic and quality equipment of the seat is rounded out by the depth adjustable seat, with which the chair can be adapted to different body sizes. The wide base of the lower half of the chair in polished aluminium ensures high stability. The stool is equipped with load dependent braked safety casters for carpeted floors. The footrest provides optimal footing in professional use, and increases the ergonomics thanks to the ability to adjust the height. This professional and comfortable counter chair will get you through the usual tough workday - be it in your reception area, at your trade fair booth or generally in any workplace where a flexible seating position is called for.
- Height-adjustable seat - wide height spectrum
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 4 positions
- Ergonomic backrest with integrated lumbar support
- Breathable mesh seat and backrest
- Soft padded armrest, 3 dimensional adustments
- Comfortable, height-adjustable foot ring
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Colour||Blue / Black|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|
|Seat height||58 - 79 cm|
|Seat width||47 cm|
|Seat depth||43 - 48 cm|
|Backrest height||50 cm|
|Armrest height||17 - 25 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||129.0 x 57.0 x 48.0 cm|
|Smart Premium Collection||OK|
|Daily use||8 hours|