ERGO SPINE PRO - Professional Office Chair
- Innovative chair concept
- The best support for your spine
- Seat cover made of durable fabric
- 3D armrests: fully adjustable
- Refined cut-out details in the backrest
ERGO SPINE PRO - High level of design and ergonomics
The dynamically shaped ERGO SPINE PRO convinces technically and visually with style, so that it can be used in both open-plan and home offices. Made of sturdy plastic with stylish cut-outs, the backrest not only provides a modern highlight in the office, it also adapts fluently to every user thanks to its ergonomic construction and ensures optimum air circulation for the back thanks to its air-permeable recesses. Synchronous mechanics are just as standard as the tightly padded and durable fabric cover of the seat and backrest. Bring a breath of fresh air to your office with the ERGO SPINE PRO and do something good for your back!
- The chair features robust upholstery, which is comfortable thanks to its tautness. The material used is abrasion-proof and extremely easy to care for.
- Ergonomic spine-shaped backrest with breathable cut-outs for optimal air circulation in the back area
- 3-way adjustable armrests: radial, vertical and height (nine positions)
- Comfortably padded seat with seat depth adjustment
- Synchronous mechanism is lockable in any position according to the user´s weight and encourages natural movements with optimal support. When leaning back, the spine is supported and the legs are relieved.
- Attractive and sturdy synthetic base
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Daily use||8 hours|
|Seat height in cm||44 - 52|
|Backrest height in cm||59|
|Height in cm||103.0 - 111.0|
|Chair base diameter in cm||75|
|Seat depth in cm||43 - 49|
|Body height in cm||150 - 185|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) in cm||103.0 - 111.0 x 71.0 x 62.0|
|Armrest height in cm||18 - 26|
|Castors information||including 11mm x 65mm rolls for carpets|