GT GAME II - Gaming chair
- Gaming chair in a sports seat design
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Backrest with integrated headrest
- Upholstery in durable faux leather
GT GAME II - Off to the fast lane
Bring that sports feeling to your desk with GT GAME II. The gaming chair is cut like a bucket seat from a sports car and looks sleek with its faux leather upholstery and white contrasting stitching. The molded frame of the backrest and seat improves lateral support, allowing a completely new seating experience. With the GT GAME II you are well prepared for hours of gaming or work on the PC. The high-quality faux leather cover is elaborately quilted with attention to detail. In addition, the cover is extremely easy to clean and very resistant to abrasion. This ensures a long service life.
- Dimensions: height (total): 126 cm; Width (total): 64 cm; Depth (total): 57 cm; Seat height: 47 - 57 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 41/51 cm; Seat depth (usable): 47 cm; Backrest height: 69 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 16 cm; Base diameter: 65 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Wheel diameter: 50 mm; Pin diameter: 11 mm. * All dimensions in unseated condition.
- Rocking Mechanism: For optimum posture, the backrest tilt resistance can be adjusted individually using a knob under the seat. This adjustable inclination allows the player to determine the most comfortable back rest position and also relieves the discs.
- Armrests and the chair base are made of durable plastic. The material is very robust and easy to clean.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Seat depth in cm||47|
|Height in cm||126.0|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) in cm||126.0 x 64.0 x 57.0|
|Backrest height in cm||70|
|Armrest height in cm||15|
|Body height in cm||160 - 190|
|Chair base diameter in cm||64|
|Daily use||8 hours|
|Seat height in cm||47 - 57|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|