HALIFAX WORK - Task Chair Task Stool
- Counter stool with ergonomically shaped backrest
- Extra deep seat, also ideal for taller people
- Combination of fabric and breathable mesh
- Height-adjustable ring footrest
- Pneumatic height adjustment (extra-high)
HALIFAX WORK - Ergonomics and flexibility for your seating needs
Wherever a normal seat height is no longer sufficient, the HALIFAX WORK helps you to keep an eye on your customers. Whether in production, at the reception counter or in professional counter areas - the elevated work chair with height-adjustable foot ring adapts to any demanding work environment thanks to its high flexibility. The ergonomic backrest is covered with a breathable mesh and ensures a pleasant climate even when you sit for a long time. The counter chair is rounded off by its diverse ergonomic functions such as synchronous mechanism, lumbar support and 3D armrests with which the chair can be adjusted to the user and their work tasks in no time at all. Get the HALIFAX WORK and enjoy flexibility and comfort in the workplace.
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with breathable mesh and robust plastic frame with a modern design element on the back
- Height-adjustable lumbar support, lockable in 7 levels. The turquoise lumbar element contrasts with the colour of the chair and creates a stylish colour accent
- High-quality 3D armrests can be adjusted in height, length and angle to suit your own needs.
- Comfortable seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Generous dimensions: The extra deep seat is ideal for those with long legs!
- 7-position adjustable seat depth
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 3 positions
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- The foot ring made of sturdy aluminium serves as a comfortable footrest and can be individually adjusted in height
- High-quality chrome-plated aluminum chair base
- High-quality special castors for hard floors e.g. parquet, laminate, tile or stone floor
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.