IONA - Professional Office Chair
- Professional-class office chair with top features
- Ergonomic seat with seat depth adjustment
- Material mix of fabric and breathable mesh
- Height adjustable back support
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
IONA - Reliable quality and modern technology
The IONA is a professional office chair, ideal for all-day use. The abrasion-resistant fabric seat cover and the breathable mesh fabric on the backrest ensure pleasant comfort even when sitting for longer periods or on hot days. Other highlights such as an integrated lumbar support that can be individually adjusted in height, a lockable synchronous mechanism for relaxed reclining including seat depth adjustment are among the standard features. Height-adjustable armrests perfectly round off the concept of the IONA and underline the extra comfort.
- Seat in abrasion-resistant fabric, backrest in breathable mesh
- Backrest with ergonomic curvature, slightly waisted for optimum lateral support
- The integrated lumbar support is height-adjustable in a range of 8 cm and thus can be adjusted optimally
- Armrest with soft pads height adjustable in 5 positions
- Ergonomic seat with adjustable seat length
- Synchronous mechanism individually adjustable to the body weight and lockable in 3 stages
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.