KIDDY STYLE - Swivel Chair – Children
- Elaborate children's and youth desk chair
- Upholstered with a soft and durable fabric
- Height adjustable seat
- Two-color design
KIDDY STYLE-The perfect companion in playful learning!
The stylish children's swivel chair KIDDY STYLE impresses with its modern two-tone design. In the nursery, this chair not only looks good, but also offers great comfort and ergonomic support. The backrest, like a seesaw, gently follows the movement of the upper body. The comfortable upholstery allows the homework time to fly by. The abrasion-resistant fabric cover, and the sturdy plastic base provide longevity and stability. Learning is fun with the KIDDY STYLE!
- Pleasantly soft and durable fabric upholstery in a two-coloured design.
- Ergonomically-shaped backrest in two colours
- With sturdy plastic armrests
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.