KIO NET 100 - Home Office Chair
- Designer mesh swivel chair
- Breathable mesh backrest
- Adjustable reclining mechanism
- Chrome steel base
KIO NET 100 - Modern design at a fair price
Our KIO NET 100 is a reasonably priced entry-level model with an emphasis on comfort. The thickly padded seat is upholstered in a robust mesh fabric, which is not only attractive, but also extremely comfortable. Especially in summer, there is always sufficient air circulation provided with the combined high back rest in a breathable mesh fabric. The chrome accents in the curved armrests compliment the chrome base, showing a well-balanced design.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Reclining mechanism: resistance adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Chrome steel base
- Pure comfort: optimal support for back muscles and spine
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.