LEVIA V - Guest Chair Conference Chair
- visitor chair with cantilever frame
- Maximum weight: 150 kg
- Material mix of fabric and mesh
- Stackable up to 4 chairs
- Quick and easy installation
LEVIA V - Robust and inviting
Are you looking for a chair on which your visitors feel really comfortable? Then the LEVIA V is just right for you. In its modern design it gives every room an exclusive look and at the same time impresses with its excellent seating properties. Thanks to the ergonomically shaped backrest and the comfortably padded seat, even longer periods of sitting are not strenuous. The conference chair stands on a robust and extra reinforced cantilever frame for every occasion and adapts to different weight classes thanks to its high load capacity. Also ideal for frequently changing users or constant loads. Whether as a single element or in a group - the LEVIA V convinces with style and comfort as a real all-rounder, which can be used at conferences, events or in reception areas.
- Comfortable sled base seat: the seat allows a slight suspension movement providing a dynamic and comfortable sitting position.
- Particularly high-quality components were used for this model in order to ensure maximum comfort even under higher loads
- Versatile visitor chair: Ideal for offices, conference rooms, entrance areas, doctor's offices, waiting rooms, cosmetic studios or at trade fairs
- The comfortable upholstered seat is covered with a high-quality fabric and is perfectly combined with a backrest made of breathable fabric, which adapts well to the contours of your body.
- The ergonomic backrest has a pre-formed curvature, which provides the best support for the back when sitting upright
- Includes design armrests, steel chrome-plated with plastic support
- Practical and space-saving: after use, the chair can be stacked with other chairs from the same model series
- Cantilever tubular steel chrome frame, including chair glides
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.