LUCANO - Home Office Executive Chair
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Trendy Retro-Look
- Chrome-plated designer armrest
- Designer polished aluminum base
LUCANO - Modern office chair with a classic Look
The LUCANO has a timeless elegance, high-quality materials and a flawless finish. The double mesh of the backrest is very robust yet breathable. A real delight in the Summer! The combination of dark fabric and the chrome-plated armrests complete the harmonious overall appearance.
- Tilt Mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back, can be individually adjusted to the weight of the user by means of a knob.
- This model is covered with a double mesh. This gives it the appearance of a normal fabric cover without having to forego an optimal ventilated seat.
- The curved armrests fit perfectly to the elegant appearance and provide additional comfort while the aluminum foot cross provides stability.
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.