MIKO B - Home Office Chair
- Chic swivel chair for your home office
- Flexible lumbar support in a butterfly style
- Material mix of fabric and mesh
- Practical Folding armrests
- Reclining mechanism to lean back and relax
MIKO B - Work in style!
The MIKO B represents the ideal combination of design and comfort. The special highlight of this swivel chair is the lumbar support. Ultra-flexible and featuring air-permeable cut-outs, the design is reminiscent of a butterfly spreading its wings and, thanks to its dynamic shape, it moulds perfectly around the lumbar region. A lockable rocker mechanism and practical folding armrests for greater freedom of movement are standard features of the MIKO B.
- Ergonomically shaped backrest with breathable mesh and flexible lumbar support in a butterfly style
- Thick and very comfortable upholstery made of soft and abrasion resistant fabric
- Particularly practical: the armrests with comfortable upholstery can be folded up for greater freedom of movement
- Rocking / Tilt mechanism - The mechanism or the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted to the weight of the respective user via a knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- Attractive and sturdy synthetic base
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.